IIT Tirupati hosts this pre-conference workshop to give the overview of Additive Manufacturing (AM), state of the art and latest trends in this field, and the Additive Manufacturing post processing to the academia and researchers.
Eminent speakers from IIT Tirupati and industry will deliver the talks on the topics mentioned above to bring insights in the research and application perspective of Additive Manufacturing.
Who Should Attend:
Students, academicians and researchers
- Overview of Additive Manufacturing
- State of the art in Additive Manufacturing
- Post processing in Additive Manufacturing
- Powders for Additive Manufacturing
- Testing of Additive Manufacturing Parts
This pre-conference workshop is jointly hosted by Central Manufacturing Technology Institute(CMTI), Bengaluru, and IIT Tirupati to bring in the synergy of semiconductor packaging and allied processes for device and technology development in both academic and industrial capacity.
Semiconductor devices / Microsystems are being used abundantly across various domains for numerous applications.
Fabricating these devices as per the application requirement is a vast process.
By undergoing this pre-conference workshop, an individual shall be able to understand the design requirements, and fabrication process flow and also meet the packaging requirements of the microdevices or sensors as per the end-user
demands. Eminent speakers shall deliver impactful lectures on the mentioned topics including the funding opportunities and present semiconductor ecosystem in the country.
Who Should Attend:
Students, academicians, researchers, and product developers in
the field of sensors, semiconductors, MEMS, and electronics.
- Basics of electronics packaging
- 2D packaging process technologies and case studies
- Advanced 3D and wafer level packaging methodologies
- Fabrication processes, characterization, testing & validation of products for performance evaluation.