Processing and Fabrication of
Theme: Smart NextGen PFAM: Technology & Innovation Landscape
Full Paper Submission and Online Registration is Open.
Prof. K. N. Satyanarayana
Director, IIT Tirupati, India
Er. Chinmay Debnath
President, IEI, India
Dr. P. Raghothama Rao
Chairman, NDRF, India
On the behalf of the organising committee, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati and National Design & Research Forum (NDRF) Bangalore India, we welcome you to the Twenty-Ninth International Conference on Processing and Fabrication of Advanced Materials (PFAM-XXIX) with a dedicated plenary session in the honor of Prof. Dr. R. K Ray. This is the 29th in the series of this triennial conference is going to be organised in India, and we at Tirupati aim to ensure an excellent experience to you and the accompanying person. We are expecting to host more than 400 delegates. Besides plenary talks, the conference will have parallel sessions, poster sessions, panel discussions, industry-academia interaction, award ceremony and cultural programs. In the spirit of PFAM’ 29 conferences, there will be ample time for the talk and especially discussion following each talk.
We have planned a tour of nearby historical places and for discussions to initiate and build collaborations as well as socialization. We are aware of the diversity of the delegates and we have considered it while planning for food, sightseeing, accommodation etc. We have also planned cultural programs filled with classical dances and music of India.
End of August-early September is quite pleasant in Tirupati - with an excellent mix of sun and comfortable temperatures. With the backdrop of such a beautiful weather, we look forward to welcoming you!
Dr. Mamilla Ravi Sankar
Dr. Ajay Kumar
(Co-Chair,Org. Sec. & Convener)
| Submission of Abstract|| 15 April, 2023|
| Abstract Acceptance Intimation || 30 April, 2023|
| Full paper Submission || 30 June, 2023|
| Full Paper Acceptance Notification || 15 July, 2023|
| Early Bird Registration || 31 July, 2023|
| Regular Registration ||31 August, 2023|
Who should attend?
We warmly welcome experts, scholars, and scientific & technological workers in this area to participate in this international academic exchange activity in the field of advanced materials and intelligent manufacturing technology.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are invited in the form of oral and poster presentations. All those desirous of participating and/or presenting a paper in the conference are requested to complete the online abstract submission. All the KEY-NOTE, INVITED and CONTRIBUTED technical papers presented at this scholarly technical event will be published with a confirmed ISBN number.
Industry Focus Areas
Aerospace and other space-related industries
- Automobile, Marine and Defence
- Biomedical and Healthcare
- Electronics and Communications
- Energy Storage/Harvesting
- Heavy Equipment, Machinery & Goods
- Semiconductor Materials Manufacturing
- Academia-Industry Interaction
- Journal publication:Selected full papers can be submitted to the following journals. The paper will go through the normal review process of the journal but they will be acknowledged as papers presented at PFAM-2023. The journals are:
- An International Journal of Engineering and Technology
- Transactions of the Indian National Academy of Engineering
- IEI-Springer Journals
- Materials and Manufacturing Processes, Taylor & Francis
- Sādhanā, Published by the Indian Academy of Sciences
- Paper in book: Paper (about 10-20 pages long in the template) can be submitted to be published in a book. Selected papers (after review) from the conference will be published by Springer as a proceedings hard bound book volume with ISBN number. Springer will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers that pass these checks will be published.
Following student awards will be given during this conference:
The papers will be selected for these awards by a committee and the decision of the committee will be final. The important evaluation criteria will be the quality of extended abstract, innovativeness of technical content, research importance, presentation layout/slides, presentation skills and time management. The presenters of the papers to be considered for award must be a student of a university/institute at the time of presentation
- Best Oral Paper
- Best Poster Paper
- Runner-up Oral Paper
- Runner-up Poster Paper